Associated Students, Inc. serves as the voice of student interests and promotes an enriched co-curricular university life experience. We are dedicated to fostering the development of San Francisco State's diverse student body through a commitment to shared governance. We provide and support student services and programs, maintain responsible and transparent use of funding, while encouraging external advocacy efforts.
2011 - 2012
- Increase student awareness of and involvement in local, national and international issues effecting higher education.
- Assess current students' needs in order to enhance ASI including programs, services and responsibilities.
- Increase student knowledge on student based ASI services, operations, resources through transparency.
- Maintain ASI as a visible and participating member of Student Life.
- Strengthen relationships and communication between ASI and student leadership across the university.
- Sustain student leadership and involvement in the planning and development of the Recreation and Wellness Center.